Friday, March 4, 2016

Sew and Sew Winner and Top 3

Hi Jan here! 

Welcome to the finale of my challenge "Sew and Sew". 

I am so excited to announce the winner and the Top 3.
 
I asked you to create texture, layers and loveliness using a sewing theme and wow you certainly did that. There was a great variety of projects and I had so much fun looking at them and finding out how you created them. A huge thank you to everyone who participated.


Before I announce my winners I just have to announce the prize winner who was selected via Random.org.
This lucky winner wins a Rubber Stamp set valued at $31.95 AUD kindly donated by our generous Sponsor last month......




The randomly selected winner is....



 Congratulations Tracey! Please contact us via the email on the sidebar to claim your prize


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sooooo the difficult decisions have been made and the winner is...



Roni



I loved everything about this project!
There are so many layers and vintage sewing embellishments.
When I look at this I can see how much Roni enjoyed making it.










Now to the Top 3 (in no particular order)


Branka



I loved the layers in her work, the texture and use of unusual items.
The tea bags over the photos is so subtle.
Brilliant work Branka!





Helen



This just looked so much fun!
The colours, patterns and layers went together beautifully.
Great work Helen.




Tone



There is so much going on here, lots of little details were used to
 create texture and layers. I liked how Tone used the sewing theme to
create a masculine page for her son.



Thank you again everyone who joined my challenge.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Don't forget our new challenge 'The Return of the Challenge' is now active. Its a fun retro challenge where you choose a previous theme from the list that is featured here


Have fun and create

Hugs Jan x


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations ALL. So many wonderful submissions! Really love the variety in Jan's choices here. FUN challenge! j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much, ladies! I am so thrilled! Big congrats to all the winners! Amazing projects! Hugs! Branka x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Thank you for choosing my creation. I'm glad my joy making this project shined through. I loved your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners!! Wonderful, worthy pieces of art. Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners! All beautiful pieces of art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!! Thanks so much! It was a fun challenge! And congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting, thank you :o) & thanks for a great challenges xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx