Saturday, January 21, 2012

Oh Baby! Inspiration Challenge

Welcome to another Saturday and another challenge! I'm Lori Rider, your host this week. I love inspiration challenges so I thought I would bring you one this weekend. I hope you enjoy it!


This photo comes from the Hostess with the Mostess, whose blog is always full of gorgeousness. Isn't this table spectacular? It's from a baby shower and was clearly a very fabulous occasion. For this challenge, please choose at least two elements from the photo to serve as inspiration for your creation and tell us about how they inspired you. If you wish, since this is from a baby shower, go one step further and give your project a baby theme!

Here are the guest designer and team projects to get you thinking and inking:

Guest Designer - Tracy MacDonald
Inspired by the colours blue, yellow, brown and the glassware

Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper


I incorporated the colors, the flowers, the coral ribbon, and the rhinestones in the background.

Sharon Wheet - Designs by Sharon
Inspired by the colors: blue, coral, vanilla, and brown, and the tree in the background.
[the tree made me think of birds, and a nest (aka home)].

Marjie Kemper - She Who Stamps & Scraps
Inspired by the brown branch and the blue frosting

Vicki Burdick~~It's A Stamp Thing


I was inspired by the colors: coral, blue, vanilla and browns and all the circular shapes of the cakes and bowls.

Jen Rzasa - Our Change of Art
I was inspired by the colors and the branch in the background.

Anne Marie Hile - Stampin' Anne
I was inspired by the blue and coral shades, all of the circular elements and the baby theme. 

Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie
Inspired by the branch, the colors and the flowers.






1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx