Saturday, September 3, 2011

Stamp Happy

Happy Saturday!

Holly here, as your hostess this week. I am so thrilled to be hosting my very first challenge on Our Creative Corner and actually my first challenge - ever! I really enjoy the OCC blog because I think the challenges they (and now we) post each week are fun, interesting and truly a challenge. I get to work with graphic designers in my professional life and meeting a great challenge on with creativity is right up my alley!

I've always admired those who can see beyond a pattern on paper to turn it into a base or focal point for their paper project. So as my first challenge, I'm inviting you to dig up your patterned papers and get inky by stamping right on them to create something totally new and different. Imagine the dramatic background a simple damask stamp on a stripped designer paper could create! Or grab a cute image stamp and your favorite patterned paper to make a never-been-seen-before focal point for your card!
Take a look at what the design team and guest designer have whipped up with this week's challenge:

Guest Designer - Makiko Jones


Holly Kean - Kean on Paper



Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie


Tui Nathan - Stampin Time


Jennifer Rzasa - Our Change of Art


Kristin Tierney - LilyBeth Boutique




Vicki Burdick- It's A Stamp Thing!


Anne Marie Hile- Stampin' Anne

Sharon Wheet - Designs by Sharon





5 comments:

  1. WOW-- the inspiration here is FABULOUS! I am leaving the blog with a ton of ideas! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, amazing cards from the DT!! Holly - GREAT challenge! It's also wonderful to see Makiko as Guest DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design team projects! Love the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning work gals. Really beautiful. Thank you so much-- we all need a little beauty in our day and you've given me just that.
    hugs,
    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love stamping on PP :) Thanks for the fabby inspiration, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx