Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fun With Fruit

Hello again ladies, I'm so glad you're joining us again this week at Our Creative Corner!  This week, I thought I'd take it easy on you....no tricks up my sleeve....  I have another inspiration photo from my trip to the Green Market in Copenhagen.  

Imagine if you will - a Walmart sized building FILLED with fresh produce, ONLY fresh produce.  Boxes of cherries, nectarines, peaches, elder berries, mini watermelons, strawberries, fruit I had never seen before, the colors, the smells....amazing!  I took a few photos of the gorgeous fruit boxes, each little piece of juiciness just waiting to be baked into a danish....hee, hee....  So that's your inspiration for this weeks challenge - incorporate fruit into your creation!  Any kind, any color, have fun with it!

 Kristin Tierney - LilyBeth Boutique


Guest Designer - Marcy Kaminski - En Papillote Arts


Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper




Holly Kean - Kean on Paper


Marjie Kemper - She Who Stamps & Scraps


Jennifer Rzasa - Our Change of Art
(gift box and tag)


Tui Nathan - Stampin Time

Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie

Vicki Burdick-It's A Stamp Thing!

Anne Marie Hile- Stampin' Anne

Sharon Wheet - Designs by Sharon



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! Wow, such a talented group of designers here! I LOVE Marcy's card with all the wonderful texture and beautiful details! Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration photo and lovely cards! So fun to see Marcy's card here, along with all the other beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! gorgeous, juicy looking cards! love all the fruit and so fun to see Marcy as guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge - I'd love to have a box of those peaches and cherries for myself, lol! My card is posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! gorgeous and so fun to see Marcy as guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Marcy! Love your card;so full of details and texture and shine. Great take on the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! ALL the cards are soooo pretty!!!
    CONGARTS Marcy on being a guess Designer!!! Your card is FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards ladies, you are all so talented and full of creativity!!!

    Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO funny. I didn't look at the blog yesterday but spent all day working on fruit cards to send my DD! I don't think I can just pick one, might have to send them all in one photo! I'll have to look again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab DT inspiration - as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous inspiration cards! WOW! And 'way to go, Marcy--love your beautiful collage.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx